Friday, January 02, 2015

Resolution for 2015 and Beyond

Highest Blessings! I greet you in the name of ancestors.  
I make the following pronouncements which I interpret as resolution for 2015 and beyond. I don’t intend to deviate from this course for the remainder of my sojourn, whenever the transition transpires.
I will continue recite the names of my ancestors and loved ones, daily. I believe, “to speak the names of the ancestor is make them live again”.
I will continue to stand Sancho. I will continue to stand on and stand with Muriel Sancho, Racheal Sancho, Alexander Sancho, Lammy Tuckness Sancho, Bentick Sancho, Mary Sarah Sancho, and Tuckness Sancho, and their generations.
I don’t give a dam how you feel. I know you can’t steal from Muriel Sancho and claim you love Alexander Sancho and Rachael Sancho. You and I know Alexander Sancho and Rachael Sancho would not put up with such behaviors.  That’s totally absurd. Hope they bury you black ass on that piece of land at Bush Corner, Golden Grove.  Then again you may very well be able to take it with you in the afterlife – the land of ancestors- spirit world.
I will not into violating any one.  I will not into the business of rumor-mongering. I am not into who slept with who and/or who is sleeping with who. I am not into whose spouse have them raise other people’s children.  I am not into identifying the Sancho females who were raped at the cemeteries in Golden Grove and Nabaclis. I am not into who has what mental and physical health issues. 
I will not intentionally watch and/or support Khazarain Ashkenazi Zionists television programing, entertainment industry, print media etc.
I will however continue to utilize the electronic services the Khazarain Ashkenazi Zionists provide in the effort to enlighten those dwelling in darkness and for agendas respecting kinship of interests.
I will not consume alcoholic beverages. Therefore there is not need to be in the proximity where alcoholic beverages are consumed.
I will not intentionally inhale and/or consume tobacco products. Therefore I will try to avoid inhaling second hand smoke.
I will not intentionally consume carcasses of animals.  I will try to not venture into buildings where meat- eating is the norm. I will try to avoid meat-eating people as necessary for my endeavors and sanity, period.
I will consume fruits and vegetables and their by-products, period.
I am not into labels. . I am a Sancho, perhaps a Sanko and Sonko.  I am an autochthon – a man of the past. I am none of the following; Breathtarian, Fruitarian, Liquidtarian, Vegetarian, Vegan, carnivore, herbivore and omnivore.
I am not with European slave names. If you ever address this man by any name you need to use his chosen names or false names. Other labels  are not welcomed. No colonial, neo-colonial, slave names are appreciated. I promise you.  you will not love the response.  I think you need to know that.

I don’t congregate. I don’t worship any gods. I am not with Jesus Christ, Constantine, James Stuart, Jehovah etc. I don’t support the religious indoctrination. Perhaps whenever either  your god or dog and/or Messiahs or saviors save the Dalits and other melanin dominant peoples from the persecution the face, daily, and also the wage-earning employees from this modern day economic bondage as orchestrated by Khazarain Ashkenazi Zionists;   I might be inclined to consider the possibility of god beyond historical truths.  I will not I don’t idolize entertainers and the other higher wage-earning slaves. I and I is totally grateful to the artist known and/or formerly known as Prince for opening my third eye when he protested his enslavement by the recording industry. Thus it is absolutely clear the high income earning entertainers are simply the highest paid slaves in this Rothschild and the Khazarain Ashkenazi Zionists controlled and dominated global economy. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home