Sunday, September 04, 2022

Plaisance People of Interest

 Plaisance People of Interest

Campbell, Solomon, Gravesande, Archer, Cuffy, Luke, Roberts and Sancho are people of Plaisance and Sparendaam who are of interests to my genealogical research. I really love to link up with Sylvilene Sancho and/or her immediate relatives.  Also, the Archer family group,; I believe they are descendants of Eldad Archer, sick-nurse and  dispenser.   And, also, I love to link up with the immediate relatives of Joseph William Luke. He was a Catechist at Plaisance. He was a Schoolmaster at Better Hope. He died while still being employed at Better Hope. I need to learn exactly how Joseph William Luke relates to the members of the kinship of Luke who are also descendants of Sancho.  I am also interested in the lives of Henry Aaron Britton, Thomas Theophilus Graham, and William Harold Hinds. I put it to you, Britton, Graham, Hinds, and JT Clarke are unsung heroes of the late nineteenth and twentieth centuries’. I'd love to be made aware of their dates of deaths and that of Joseph William Luke. Thereby I would send for the Daily Chronicle newspapers of the era to access the obituaries. Is it possible for you or someone known to you to acquire the dates of deaths of Henry Aaron Britton, Thomas Theophilus Graham, William Harold Hinds, and Joseph William Luke? I have also been trying to track the heritage of County Sergeant Major Frederick Prowell Emanuel Campbell, and Solomon Campbell to be made aware of their exact relationship to James Campbell (my great grandfather) and Friday Campbell, shareholder of Plantation New Orange Nassau (Buxton). I access information showing in 1912 County Sergeant Major Frederick Campbell and his brother Hubert Campbell and their wives resided at Sparendaam. County Sergeant Major Frederick Campbell was stationed at Blairmont. A relative informed me County Sergeant Major Frederick Campbell is somehow related to his grandfather. Yet, Campbell of Plaisance and Sparendaam are not our relatives. I know that’s not factual. I guess it’s because a granddaughter of James Campbell and a son of Solomon Campbell were married in the 1930s. I have also found none willing to acknowledge any awareness of Campbell son killing his Campbell father. I’d love to link with the family historians of Campbell, Solomon, Gravesande, Archer, Cuffy, Luke, Roberts and Sancho of Plaisance and Sparendaam, soonest. Who do you suggest I contact and consult? Thanks for your time, understanding and cooperation 

Updated Nov 06, 2020 12:31:22am

Feb 06, 2015 2:29:02pm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home